XORSA (XORSA GLOBAL, S.L.U ..) is a company dedicated to the MANUFACTURE OF WORK CLOTHING. That it has implemented a Quality Management System according to the UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 Standard. We want our products to satisfy our customers, that they find us an effective supplier, in order to achieve a leadership position in the market. Being the Quality Policy of XORSA. The next:
- Take the Improvement Cycle as your own practice: Plan, Do, Check and Act to improve.
- Seek the trust and satisfaction of our clients and other parties interested in the activity.
- Analyze our context and the requirements of the parties to determine risks and opportunities.
- Have products that correspond to the requirements established by customers.
- Ensure that our services are timely and comply with applicable laws and requirements.
- Comply with the laws and regulations applicable to economic activity.
- Have a systemic approach oriented to processes and the achievement of the company's objectives.
- Practice a proactive culture of prevention, performance evaluation and improvement.
- Establish training programs that allow having a staff with the appropriate level.
- Maintain permanent communication with clients and interested parties to be able to involve them in the improvement of our services and in general our quality management.
- Maintain confidentiality in the handling and filing of data related to customers.
- Adopt actions to continuously improve the effectiveness of the System and prevent quality deviations, based on the real possibilities of the company.
- Have the leadership and maximum involvement of the management and all the personnel for the achievement.
Likewise, the Management will establish the plans and provide the necessary resources, within its General Policy, to achieve the objectives established in the Quality Policy and its Objectives. It is the responsibility of the entire XORSA organization to comply with the provisions of the System and, fundamentally, of the people in charge of carrying out the activities included in it. The Management authorizes the Quality Manager to be the maximum responsible for the implementation and verification of compliance with the System, for which, the necessary authority and independence are attributed to him within the organization of the Company In A Villalba, on March 1 2017 Approved by: MANAGEMENT